|Also known as:||Katie Lohman|
|Born:||January 29, 1980|
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
|Bra/cup size:||32D (70D)|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight:||103 lb (47 kg)|
|Playboy Playmate:||April 2001|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
Katie discovered early on that she loved performing on stage. Her first performance was singing a song from the Walt Disney classic The Little Mermaid, at the age of eight, and she received a standing ovation. In 1989 a casting call took place for the new Disney show MMC. Although she had never worked on a TV show, Katie felt that this would be the perfect opportunity and was told she was exactly what they were looking for. However, her mother felt she was too young and the show would interfere with her education. Katie decided to take her mother's advice and wait until she was finished with school before pursuing her career.
Ten years later in 2000, she graduated from high school and relocated to Los Angeles. She had already been modeling prior to moving to Los Angeles so within a short time had been on the cover of numerous magazines all over the world.
Katie Lohmann participated in the Playmate 2000 search pictorial, published in the December 1999 issue. In the photo, she had a ring passing through a labia piercing in her labia minora. In all other photos published by Playboy she does not wear any pubic jewelry. In all photos she consistently has a patch of pubic hair above her vagina while the areas next to the labia majora are shaved bald. In that pictorial she was described as a 19 year old massage therapist.
She also appeared in a topless photo (wearing a red bikini bottom) in the Spring Break pictorial in the same issue as her Playmate pictorial.
In an interview with Howard Stern she admitted to having breast implants. She said she was always unhappy with her appearance so her mother paid for them as a present after high school graduation.
Katie has modeled for Wicked Temptations.
In November 2006, Katie was part of a trio of Playmates (along with Tina Jordan and Karen McDougal) that appeared in the "Celebrity Playmate Gift Guide" pictorial of Splat magazine, a paintball enthusiasts magazine. The pictorial showcased new paintball products for the 2006 holiday season.
Katie Lohmann resides in Woodland Hills, California and hopes to do more comedy work in the future, utilizing her talents to become successful and respected.
- "I think a lot of people are miserable because they're not doing what they are supposed to be doing in life. When you start to accomplish your dreams, whether it be acting, singing, engineering, teaching or whatever you're supposed to be doing, that is when you find happiness."
- "I love Ozzy Osbourne. He is just so sweet. When I met him the first thing he did was introduce me to his wife Sharon Osbourne, who is lovely, too. People say the Osbournes are a dysfunctional family. I can see they love each other very much, and that is what really matters. People just love to be negative."
- "I've always loved acting, so I am willing to put the work in. I always give 110%. Acting can be tough, but you must make sure to improve with every role you get."
- "Life is one big false advertisement, so choose your ad wisely."
- 2012 - The Deceit
- 2009 - Dahmer Vs. Gacy
- 2008 - The House Bunny
- 2003 - Dorm Daze
- 2002 - The Hot Chick
- 2001 - Tomcats
Big tit movies / pictures of Katie Lohmann
- Playboy Plus Katie Lohmann (Playboy Playmate and Cyber Girl pictures & movies)
- Digital Desire Katie Lohmann (babe and pornstar pics & movies)
- Lohmann's Journey Well Worth The Wait (interview in American Superstar Magazine)
- Katie Lohmann article at Askmen.com
- Wicked Temptations model page
- Katie Lohmann links at theNUDE.eu
- Katie Lohmann links at FreeOnes
- Katie Lohmann at Playboywiki
- Katie Lohmann at pimpyporn.com
- Katie Lohmann profile at Lana's Big Boobs
- From her homepage (see infobox)
|Playboy Playmates of 2001|
|Irina Voronina||Lauren Michelle Hill||Miriam Gonzalez||Katie Lohmann||Crista Nicole||Heather Spytek|
|Kimberley Stanfield||Jennifer Walcott||Dalene Kurtis||Stephanie Heinrich||Lindsey E. Vuolo||Shanna Moakler|
|1998 · 1999 · 2000 · 2001 · 2002 · 2003 · 2004|