Anna Nicole Smith
Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
Anna Nicole Smith
|Also known as:||Vickie Smith|
|Born:||November 28, 1967|
Mexia, Texas, USA
|Died:||February 8, 2007 (aged 39)|
Hollywood, Florida, USA
|Bra/cup size:||E (same as DD cup)|
|Boobs:||Enhanced (silicone implants)|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||140 lb (64 kg)|
|Playboy Playmate:||May 1992|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
 Early Life
Anna Nicole Smith was born Vickie Lynn Hogan in 1967 near Houston, Texas, to a working-class family. Her father, Donald Eugene Hogan divorced her mother, Virgie Mae Tabers in 1969, when she was just a baby. In the next several years, Anna did not have much contact with her father. As a girl living in Houston, Anna was always playing with the boys. Anna attended Durkee Elementary School and later Aldine Intermediate School. Before entering high school, Anna moved out of her mother’s house and went to live with her poor aunt and cousins in Mexia, Texas.
In Mexia, Anna enrolled at Mexia High School, where she failed in her freshman year. During her sophomore year, Anna dropped out and went to work at Jim’s Crispy Fried Chicken. While working there, Anna met Billy Wayne Smith. Smith was one year younger than Anna. Anna and Billy fell in love and they got married on April 4, 1985. On January 22, 1986, Anna gave birth to their only child, their son, Daniel Wayne Smith. Unfortunately, Anna and Billy’s marriage did not last long, and they separated in 1987. Their formal divorce became official on February 3, 1993. After the separation, Anna and her son moved back to Houston.
In Houston, Anna worked as a cashier in a Wal-Mart store and as a waitress in a Red Lobster restaurant. In 1988, Anna decided to become an exotic dancer at Gigi’s, a Houston, Texas-based strip-dancing joint. From dancing topless, the tall, thin Anna received enough money to receive large breast implant surgery. Originally with A or B cup breasts, Anna was expanded up to a DD cup with the implants. Also, as she grew older and matured somewhat, she gained some weight and a curvy figure in her hips.
 Modeling Career
In October 1991, Anna decided to pose for test nude photographs for the Playboy magazine. Anna’s career took off when Hugh Hefner chose to feature Anna on the March 1992 magazine cover (see left). The curvy Anna quickly became one of Playboy's famous models. After a few months, Anna was chosen by Hefner, et al, as the 1993 Playmate of the Year. Anna became more popular when the "Guess? Jeans" company executive Paul Marciano first saw Anna, and he thought of the legendary sex symbol Jayne Mansfield.
Marciano decided to hire Anna as a model and she became a photo model in "Guess?" advertising campaigns. Smith succeeded the popular supermodel Claudia Schiffer in this ro;le. In 2001, Anna posed for another nude Playboy layout in Jayne Mansfield's famous "Pink Palace" mansion.
 Film and television career
Though her roles in The Hudsucker Proxy and Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult were highly publicized in 1994, her acting career did not take off. She was instead relegated to low-budget movies such as To the Limit and Skyscraper for which she was usually critically panned. Her legal battle over her nonagenarian husband's estate, her increasing weight, and her reportedly bizarre behavior made Smith regular fodder for late night television comedians.
In 2002, she was given her own reality TV series on the E! cable television network, The Anna Nicole Show. The series focused on her personal and private life in the manner of other "reality" shows, such as the ratings hit The Osbournes. The show's debut was the highest rated show on the network, but critics blasted the show and ratings dropped with each successive week. However, the show achieved a cult status as many fans found humor in Smith's absurd antics. The show was cancelled in February 2004, due to "creative differences," but has retained some life in reruns and on DVD releases.
 Smith as spokeswoman
In an interview on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, she was asked what her "Playmate diet" consisted of. She instantly replied, "fried chicken." In October 2003, she became a spokeswoman for TrimSpa, which helped her to lose a reported 69 lb (31 kg).
In November 2004, she appeared as a presenter at the American Music Awards and attracted attention because of her strange behavior. During her live appearance, she made cryptic, murmured comments about her body and TrimSpa. This incident became comic material for the rest of the presenters and featured in the news the next day. Tabloids speculated that she was under the influence of pills or some other controlled substance. Her representatives explained that she was in pain due to a series of grueling work-outs, and asserted that she had difficulty reading the prompter because she was not wearing her contact lenses. After reportedly losing some 80 pounds, Smith returned to her form from the early 1990s. She also had breast reduction surgery, and went from a DD cup to D cup.
In March 2005, at the first MTV Australia Video Music Awards in Sydney's Luna Park, she spoofed Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction by pulling down her dress to reveal both breasts, each covered with the MTV logo.
She had also been featured in advertisements for the animal rights group PETA. Spoofing Marilyn Monroe's "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" segment in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, a 2004 ad states "Fur-free blondes are best." In another ad the following year, Smith posed with her dogs in a campaign against Iams dogfood for their alleged cruelty to animals.
 Final years
In February 2006, Smith's legal battle against her late husband's son went to the Supreme Court. Months later, the Supreme Court ruled that Smith could collect her millions of dollars, she claims were promised her by her late husband. As Smith was nearing the age of 40, she was semi-retired, because of the low amount of work she did.
On June 1, 2006, Smith announced that she was pregnant. Months later on September 7, 2006, Smith gave birth to her daughter, Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern. On September 10th, Smith's son Daniel died from an accidental, drug-related death. The death shocked and hurt Smith. In December 2006, a Los Angeles judge ordered a paternity test, because Smith's boyfriend Howard K. Stern and photographer Larry Birkhead both claimed to be the father of Dannielynn.
On February 8, 2007, Smith was found unresponsive in room 607 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida. Smith's nurse and bodyguard did perform CPR, until the paramedics came. Smith was pronounced dead at the Memorial Regional Hospital at 2:49 p.m. EST. An autopsy revealed that Smith died from an accidental deadly mix of prescription drugs. On March 2nd, Smith was burried Lakeview Memorial Gardens and Mausoleum in Nassau, The Bahamas. Smith was burried next to her son, Daniel.
After Smith's death, a paternity test had to be released to show who was the father of Dannielynn. On April 10th, a judge in the Bahamas ruled that Larry Birkhead was the father of Dannielynn
Shortly after Smith's death, Cintra Wilson wrote in Salon magazine that: "When she was able to suppress her demons enough to pull herself together and look her best, she was fabulously gorgeous. ... [S]he didn't evoke Marilyn Monroe so much as Anita Ekberg in La Dolce Vita. ... She was ... not so much a candle in the wind as a bonfire in a hailstorm. But the real similarity between Anna Nicole and Marilyn was their shimmering tension -- an unsettlingly powerful physical beauty, collapsing ... in real time .... She was entropy porn at its finest."
(View details) = View DVD cover and information. Screenshots are available for some titles.
(Video on Demand) = Stream video or download to own
(Download) = Entire DVD can be downloaded.
(Scenes) = Videos or screenshots are available for some scenes.
- The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)
- Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994)
- Playboy The Best of Anna Nicole Smith (1995)
- To the Limit (1995) (Scenes)
- Skyscraper (1997) (Scenes)
- Anna Nicole Smith Exposed: Her Fantasy Revealed (1998) (Scenes)
- Playboy's Celebrities (1999)
- Wasabi Tuna (2003)
- Be Cool (2005) (Cameo)
- Illegal Aliens (2006) (Scenes)
- "Playboy" (USA) March 2005, "Playboy's 25 Sexiest Celebrities"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 2005, "The Year In Sex"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 2004, "Golden Memories"
- "Playboy" (USA) December 2002, "Sex Stars - 2002"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 2002, "The Year in Sex"
- "Playboy" (USA) February 2001, "She's In the Money"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 2000, "Centerfolds Of The Century"
- "Playboy Special Edition" (USA) August 1999, "Playboy's Sex Stars of the Century"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 1999, "Sex Stars Of The Century"
- "Playboy" (Germany) September 1997
- "Playboy" (Germany) July 1997
- "Playboy's Nude Celebrities" (USA) March 1997, "Sex Goddesses"
- "Playboy" (USA) May 1996, "Super Models"
- "Playboy" (Greece) February 1996, "Efthimi hira"
- "Playboy" (USA) December 1995, "Sex Stars 1995"
- "Playboy" (Greece) May 1995, "Knock down"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 1995, "The Year in Sex"
- "Playboy" (USA) December 1994, "Sex Stars 1994"
- "Playboy" (USA) February 1994, "My Sudsy Valentine"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 1994, "40 Memorable Years"
- "Playboy" (Greece) January 1994, "Prosklissi gia afroloutro"
- "Playboy" (USA) December 1993, "Sex Stars 1993"
- "Playboy" (USA) June 1993, "Playmate Of The Year: Guess Who?"
- "Playboy" (USA) January 1993, "Playboy's Playmate Review"
- "Playboy" (USA) December 1992, "Sex Stars 1992"
- "Playboy" (USA) May 1992, "Playmate Of The Month: Lone Star Stunner"
 Appearances in Playboy special editions
- Playboy's more to love Playmate Vol. 9 June 1993 - cover.
- Playboy's Nudes December 1993 - page 4.
- Playboy's Bathing Beauties March 1994 - Stephen Wayda, page 5.
- Playboy's Wet & Wild Playmates September 1994 - pages 6-7.
- Playboy's Nudes November 1994.
- Playboy's Supermodels February 1995.
- Playboy's Nude Celebrities June 1995.
- Playboy's Playmate Tests November 1998.
- Playboy's Celebrating Centerfolds Vol. 1 December 1998 - pages 48-49.
- Playboy's Sexy 100 February 2003 - cover.
- In 1997, Swedish punk band KKPA recorded a song called "Anna Nicole Smith."
- In 1997, Anna Nicole recorded a cover version of "My Heart Belongs To Daddy," originally made famous by Marilyn Monroe. The song was released in France & a video featuring Anna Nicole was made to promote it.
- Smith appeared in the promotional video for Bryan Ferry's 1993 single "Will You Love Me Tomorrow."
- On the NBC soap opera Passions, a character based on Anna by the name of Hanna Nicola Smythe makes an appearance.
- Sum 41 wrote a song about her called "A.N.I.C."
- In the Drawn Together episode "Freaks & Greeks", she is parodied via the Toot Braunstein character.
 Big tit movies / pictures of Anna Nicole Smith
- Playboy Cyber Club Anna Nicole Smith (Playboy Playmate and Cyber Girl pictures & movies)
- Mr Skin Anna Nicole Smith (celebrity movies and pictures)
- Anna Nicole Smith at the Notable Names Database
- Anna Nicole Smith at Playboywiki
- Anna Nicole Smith links at FreeOnes
- Anna Nicole Smith links at theNUDE.eu
- Love, Anna Nicole Yahoo! group
- Anna Nicole Smith fan site
- Anna Nicole Smith profile at Lana's Big Boobs
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/bio_Anna_Nicole_Smith.php
- ↑ Cintra Wilson, "Goodbye, Vickie Lynn," Salon.com, February 9, 2007.
|Playboy Playmates of 1992|
|Suzi Simpson||Tanya Beyer||Tylyn John||Cady Cantrell||Anna Nicole Smith||Angela Melini|
|Amanda Hope||Ashley Allen||Morena Corwin||Tiffany Sloan||Stephanie Adams||Barbara Moore|
|1989 · 1990 · 1991 · 1992 · 1993 · 1994 · 1995|