Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||May 8, 1988|
|Years active:||2007 - Present|
|Bra/cup size:||36F (80F)|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Trisha Kay Paytas (born May 8, 1988), known as Trisha "Trish" Paytas, is an American actress, entertainer, performer, plus-size model, author and YouTube personality. She is known for her appearance on the seventh season of America's Got Talent in 2012 as well as her appearances on the television shows Millionaire Matchmaker, Who Wants to Be a Superhero? and My Strange Addiction.
 1988–2010: Early life and career beginnings
Paytas was born in Riverside, California. She was raised in Byron, Illinois, and Pecatonica, Illinois. Paytas previously worked as a stripper when she was 18. After moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting, she began doing professional lingerie modeling. On January 3, 2007, Paytas started her YouTube channel "blndsundoll4mj". The channel was originally dedicated to movie director Quentin Tarantino, whom Trisha idolized, but soon after being created, Paytas began to focus on other types of videos. Blndsundoll4mj primarily gives fashion, beauty and relationship advice videos. One of Paytas' first television appearances was on the second season of Who Wants to Be a Superhero? in 2007. Paytas played "Ms. Limelight". Her run on the show was short lived and she was eliminated on the third episode.
In 2010, Paytas appeared in an episode of My Strange Addiction as a self-admitted tanning addict. Despite being aware of the high chances of developing skin cancer, she still insists on visiting the tanning salon at least daily, and following up with a spray tan. She has been tanning since age 14, after a gift of salon tanning sessions from her mother, also a frequent tanner. As of 2014 Trisha states on her YouTube channel that she primarily uses spray tans and agrees with Doctors' health warnings about sun beds.
 2011–2013: Books and television appearances
In 2011, Paytas appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show as a speed reader; the Daily Mail calls her the world's fastest talker, speaking 710 words in 54 seconds (In fact, she only spoke 34 seconds in the Ellen DeGeneres Show clip and it never says how many words she spoke). She portrayed Jessica Simpson in the Eminem video "We Made You" in 2009, as well as appearing in other videos for Amy Winehouse and Guns 'N' Roses. Later that year she appeared on an episode of The Millionaire Matchmaker but was not accepted.
She appeared on the January 18, 2013 episode of Dr. Phil, as someone called a slut due to how she dresses.
She attempted to break the record on Guinness World Records Unleashed: Season 1, Episode 1. Bungee Breakfast (6 Nov. 2013), but she didn't break the record.
 2014–present: Continued YouTube success and Fat Chicks
As of August 2014, she has 994 video uploads and over 220,000,000 video views total. Trisha formerly vlogged on blndsundoll4mj, but then started posting them on "TrishasLife". Paytas stated her reasoning for the switch was that a portion of her subscribers didn't enjoy her vlogs and they only liked her other videos, while others liked her vlogs better, so she decided to start posting her vlogs on TrishaLife and post her non vlog related videos on her main channel. On August 15, Paytas had reached the milestone of having one million subscribers. In November, Paytas announced that her first single was going to be released on December 10, this announcement was followed with a photo of Paytas in a recording studio. that same month, Paytas posted a photo on her Instagram revealing that Pete Mills produced her debut single along with several other songs. On November 26, Paytas released her first single, a cover of Eartha Kitt's famous single "Santa Baby". The cover reached a peak of #87 on the iTunes Holiday music chart. On December 6, Paytas began posting a string a photos that showed she had begun production on the music video. On December 12, Paytas released the video onto her YouTube channel. Paytas has since confirmed her vlogs on her channel "TrishasLife" that she recorded six songs with her producer, Pete Mills. Within its first day, the video gained over 200 hundred thousand views.
During a vlog released on March 6, 2015, Paytas stated that she was working on eight new books. That same day she released another YouTube video announcing the surprise release of her debut extended play titled Fat Chicks. Paytas also announced that each song would have an accompanying music video. Production has already started taking place for the music videos. The EP features four songs. The music video for the lead single from the EP, a cover of Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher", was released on March 9, with several days of promotion through social media having preceded it. Van Halen's member David Lee Roth provided the introduction to the music video.
Paytas revealed in a video with fellow YouTuber Shane Dawson that she was covering Britney Spears' song "Everytime" on her next EP. Paytas said that she'd like to experiment on her next EP by featuring a rap song.
 Personal life
Paytas' addiction to tanning was documented for one episode in My Strange Addiction. Despite being aware of the high chances of developing skin cancer, she insisted on visiting the tanning salon at least daily, and following up with a spray tan. Paytas stated she began tanning after her mother bought her some tanning salon sessions, when she was 14. As of 2014 Trisha states on her YouTube channel that she primarily uses spray tans and accepts Doctors' health warnings about sun beds, she does not use the sun beds anymore.
Paytas is an avid fan of film director Quentin Tarantino and his films. Paytas is also a second degree black belt in tae kwon do. Paytas plays the banjo.
Paytas attracted attention in October 2012 with her video endorsement of Mitt Romney for President, due to his attractiveness, and her devout Catholic faith. She later confirmed that this video was just meant to attract attention and was not an actual endorsement.
- The Greg Behrendt Show (2006)
- Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (2007)
- Sex, Drugs, and Randy Van Stone (2011)
- America's Got Talent (2012)
- Lola's Love Shack (2015)
- Viral Video (2014)
 Extended plays
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications|
 As lead artist
|2014||"Santa Baby"||—||87||None Album Single|
|2015||"Hot for Teacher"||—||—||Fat Chicks|
 As featured artist
|2013|| "Do Dogs Have Brains?" |
(The Parody Factory featuring Trisha Paytas)
|—||None Album Single|
|2013|| "Fuck You Valentine's Day" |
(DJ Hidrro featuring Trisha Paytas)
|—||None Album Single|
- The History of My Insanity (2013)
- The Stripper Diaries (2013)
- Tease (2014)
- Curvy and Loving It (2014)
- Trisha's 31 Nights of Fright (co-written by Jeff Rendell) (2014)
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTrishaPaytas/posts/526675374025192
- ↑ "Season 2 Of 'Who Wants To Be A Superhero?' Starring Stan Lee Returns Next Month", Sci Fi Channel press release, June 20th, 2007.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Extreme Tanner Says Skin Cancer Wouldn't Stop Her. Good Morning America (July 11, 2012).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "'Skin cancer wouldn't stop me': The tanning addict who hasn't missed a day of her $50,000 sunbed habit in ten years", July 11, 2012.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Whitelocks, Sadie. "Tanning mom in training: Tanorexic addict racks up $50k bills on sunbed sessions", May 31, 2012. Retrieved on April 19, 2013.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "'Why can't women show nipples?' and 'How to avoid getting raped': Former stripper becomes internet sensation with unlikely advice videos", 8 March 2013.
- ↑ "Girls Who Bash Girls Who Dress Sexy" January 18, 2013. Drphil.com, Dr. Phil official site.
- ↑ http://www.statsheep.com/blndsundoll4mj
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyK0J05YCmI
- ↑ Trisha Paytas. LA Casting. Archived from the original on 20 January 2012. Retrieved on 24 February 2013.
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/vha50BQmO6/?modal=true
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/vhjBSGQmL-/?modal=true
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/vsGRejQmM4/?modal=true
- ↑ https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/santa-baby-single/id948458550?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- ↑ instagram.com/p/wP_bEnwmF5/?modal=true
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/wUUFtSQmCT/?modal=true
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1mKRJFyry0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqS7_ZRrN00
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVujhqtE9vE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFEfws47axs
- ↑ http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/van-halens-david-lee-roth-provides-introduction-to-trisha-paytass-hot-for-teacher-video/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve9sG0Au114
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nJ-ea2FEM
- ↑ 'Gorgeous' Mitt Romney secures all-important ditzy blonde model vote. MSN (October 10, 2012).
- ↑ Trisha Paytas, Mitt Romney Supporter, Shares Her Election Logic With The Internet. Huffington Post (October 10, 2012).
- ↑ Lazar, Shira (October 11, 2012). Romney Supporter and YouTube Sensation Trisha Paytas Elaborates on Her Political Beliefs in Exclusive Interview. Huffington Post.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFjvXRJX4U
- ↑ https://twitter.com/trishapaytas/status/574469521051779073
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tacotrisha/status/574520839250579456