Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||May 17, 1988|
|Measurements:||113-62-88 cm (45-24-35 in)|
|Bra/cup size:||32M (70M)|
|Boobs:||Enhanced (saline implants)|
|Height:||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight:||52 kg (114 lb)|
 Early life
On May 17th, 1988 Martina was born in a Western German town, close to the border of Luxembourg. Already in the seventh grade in school, Martina had a natural bust size of 32D. But she admired the big round boobs of Pamela Anderson and dreamed of changing her shape to look like the surgically enhanced star. At 17, she met her current boyfriend at high-school, who encouraged her to become a photo model. Her decision to start modelling came after she was approached on a street of Los Angeles by a model scout. After receiving the High School Diploma, Martina worked as a flight attendant for a small airline, where she was expected to maintain a neutral image. But in her spare time she continued modelling. Over time was her desire for a fancy Barbie look, with big round breasts getting bigger. However, it was clear that her dream wouldn’t be realized since she had an image to uphold as a flight attendant. But in 2012 Martina took the drastic step of quitting her job and having the extensive body-modification surgery to become the big-boobed glamour model she had always dreamed of.
 Breast augmentation
In May of that year, Martina narrowed her legs, hips, and waist to create an exaggerated Barbie-inspired figure. She followed this by narrowing her nose and enlarging her lips. In June she covered her front teeth with porcelain veneers to create a brighter-than-white smile.
- December 3, 2012: Martina underwent her first breast augmentation with large expanders.
- March 17, 2013: Martina increased her breast volume from 650cc to 1000cc per implant.
- April 18, 2013, Martina again increased her volume to 1300cc per implant.
- May 13, 2013, Martina again increased her volume to 1600cc per implant.
- July 2, 2013: Martina again increased her volume to 2000cc per implant.
- August 5, 2013, Martina again increased her volume to 2350cc per implant.
- February 8, 2014, Martina again increased her volume to 2500cc per implant.
- August 5, 2014 Martina increased her breast volume to 1500cc per implant.
- August 29, 2014 Martina again increased her breast volume to 1750cc per implant.
- October 3, 2014 Martina then increased her breast volume to 2000cc per implant.
- October 27, 2014 Martina increased her breast volume to 2200cc per implant.
- February 2, 2015 Martina increased her breast volume to 2400cc per implant.
- March 31, 2015 Martina increased her breast volume to 2600cc per implant.
 Other enhancements
In addition to breast enlargements and fill-ups, Martina has also had collagen lip injections multiple times.
Since December 2014 Martina is contracted by a large agency, which has its headquarters in London and New York. Since then she is upcoming in international glamour model business. Beginning of January 2015, the German television has reported several times about Martina, such as "RTL explosive Weekend" and "RTL Punkt 12 - Das Mittagsmagazin". One month later, the newspapers Daily Star, The Sun , Daily Mirror , Daily Medical, and The Huffington Post have reported about her. At the same times she was in the Magazine Cosmopolitan. Furthermore, several radio stations reported about Martina, such as Wired 96.5 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) in the "BigPhillyShow".
Meanwhile, magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations from around the world report about Martina, such as Inquisitr Daily , Sunday World , Globo (Brasil), Singapore Press, Elite Daily, Daily Offbeat, Gossip Cop, The Gloss, Metro , Entertainment Wise , RTL (Belgium), Sud Info (Belgium), VK MAG (Netherlands), Zapping News (France), Super (Czechia), Reunion (France), Grazia (Netherlands), Telegraf (Bosnia), Njena (Slovenia), Blikk (Hungary), El Grafico (Mexico), Actustar (France), Zap Actu (France), Skanaa (Indonesia), One News Page (US), Profimedia (Bosnia), Express Press (Romania), Complex (US), Popcrunch , My News Hub (Malaysia), Kompas (Indonesia), Intisari (Indonesia), Jambi Tribunnews (Indonesia), Periodistas Quintanaroo (Mexico), Malaysian Digest, Publimetro (Colombia), MBL (Iceland), Super Star Z (Italia) and The Daily Pedia.